Its use in designing electronic systems is known as Electronic Design Automation, or EDA. In mechanical design it is known as Mechanical Design Automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
Benefits of CAD Drafting :
The image representing a sample CAD drafting work which shows dimesions, notes and how to use legends in CAD Drawings.
1. Save time and money and reduce errors with the dynamic engineering model.
2. Reduce purchase, deployment, and support costs with one complete solution.
3. Increase value to client by delivering more design alternatives in less time.
4. Take full advantage of existing AutoCAD skills to get up to speed quickly.
5. Create production sheets faster.
6. Be sure that production drafting is always in sync with your design.
7. Complete projects faster and reduce the chance of coordination errors using the Civil 3D project environment.
8. Exploit data compatibility.
9. Build a foundation for your custom solution.
10. Clearly communicate design intent and complete final proposals with realistic 3D rendering.
Different CAD Industries :
CAD drafting is now used in all phases of design across all industries. Specific industries have developed specialized applications of CAD systems. Below are some of the main industries using CAD and their related CAD applications.
The AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) Industry
Residential and Commercial Architecture & Design
Mapping and Surveying
Highways and Roads
Water and Sewer Systems
Industrial Plant Design
Mechanical (MCAD) Engineering
Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
Electronic and Electrical (ECAD)
Digital Circuit Design
Manufacturing Process Planning
Apparel and Textile CAD
Computer Graphic Animation (CGA)
your Dubai,UAE Search Engine Optimization Today,
Before it's too late!